A - IF YOU KNOW YOUR SIZE:
If you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size conversion chart: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ring_size.htm
B - MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH A PRINTED SIZE CHART:
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.
C- WITH A STRING / FLOSS:
- Wrap the string/floss snug around your finger, make sure it's nice and tight and cut it carefully;
- Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm); that's your finger's circumference;
- Use the CHART to find your ring size and voila, you're all set.
D- WITH A RING SIZE MEASURING DEVICE.
- Wrap the measuring ring around your finger one by one, until you are sure that it's nice and tight ("-size" means half yard here);
- Find your size straightly and order the ring you want.
E- HOW TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF A RING:
If you would like to size your ring down, you can purchase the ring size adjuster.