March 16, 2023
What are some famous snake rings in history or pop culture?
There have been several famous snake rings throughout history and pop culture. Here are a few examples:
- The Snake Ring of Cleopatra: According to legend, Cleopatra wore a snake ring with a hidden compartment containing a powerful poison that she could use to commit suicide if necessary.
- The Snake Ring of Elizabeth Taylor: The actress had a Bulgari snake ring with emerald eyes that was reportedly a gift from Richard Burton. It sold for $1.1 million at auction in 2011.
- The Snake Ring of Bram Stoker: The author of "Dracula" reportedly owned a snake ring, which inspired the snake-like appearance of the vampire in his novel.
- The Snake Ring of Taylor Swift: The singer has been spotted wearing a snake ring, which some speculate may be a reference to her ongoing feud with fellow musician Kanye West.
- The Snake Ring of Queen Victoria: The British monarch was known to wear a snake ring, which was a popular style during her reign and was often associated with eternal love and loyalty.
These are just a few examples of the many famous snake rings throughout history and pop culture.