A- MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH PIECE OF PAPER:
WHAT TO DO:
1. Cut a strip of thin paper at least 3 inches long and less than 5 mm wide
2. Wrap it snugly around your ring finger at the base of the knuckle
3. Using a pen or pencil, mark where the ends overlap
4. Lay it flat and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters
5. Use the chart below to find the corresponding ring size in the top row
*Note: The above method is very simple because we have access to our own fingers. Unfortunately, this method is not 100% accurate. To minimize errors, wrap a paper around your finger 3 times. Next, measure the length of the piece and divide this number by 3. Thus, your measurements will be more exact.
B - IF YOU KNOW YOUR SIZE:
If you know your size or finger measurement (in mm), you can go to any online ring conversion website and enter your info.
Here is an example of a ring size conversion chart: http://www.onlineconversion.com/ring_size.htm
C - MEASURING YOUR FINGER WITH A PRINTED SIZE CHART:
- Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
- Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
- Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.